By keeping your walls and roof dry, you will improve the thermal efficiency of your home and reduce heat loss.
Moisture in building materials is the key driver to energy loss. Mineral building materials, such as clay, natural stone, slate and terracotta, transfer heat much quicker when wet. Just a 5% content of damp in building materials can lower the thermal resistance by up to 50%. We use ProPERLA sytems and this is why.
- Manufactured in Germany using the very latest nano technology
- Tested and certified
- For use on mineral building substrates such as concrete, clay, natural stone, slate and terracotta
- One coat aplication
- Dries clear, it does not alter the appearance of the building
- Super hydrophobic
- Creates a self cleaning surface
- Highly breathable
- Helps prevent discolouration and salt efflorescence
- Helps prevent frost damage
Spray Foam insulation, like any other insulation saves on energy and lowers utility bills. Studies by government departments shows that 40% of a homes energy is lost as a result of air infiltration through walls, windows and doorways. Buildings treated with spray foam insulation up to 50% better than traditional insulation products.
By Using CC Improvements Ltd specialists you:
- Solve all your insulation problems quickly and permanently
- Save up to 50% on your heating bills
- Increase the value of your home and increase your EPC rating
- Noise reduction and breathable
- Prevents condensation and rot
- Spray foam helping you reduce you carbon footprint